- You drive an electric car.
- You get the unplug sticker. Details on the order page.
- After you have received the sticker, scan the QR code with your smartphone and open the scanned URL with your browser. You will be taken to the registration page, where you enter your data:
- You specify which channel you want to be notified via. Currently you can choose between SMS, Email and XMPP.
- You enter the notification address, which can be a mail address, a telephone number or an XMPP address.
- You enter an administrative email address: this will be used if you want to change the notification destination later and can be the same as the email notification address.
- After registration you will receive a link to your virtual shop window. Create a bookmark in your browser.
- Your sticker is registered. Now stick it on your car to give others the opportunity to notify you when it needs to be recharged.
- You can change the notification address at any time. To do this, scan your sticker and click on the link “Change notification destination”. You will receive an e-mail with a link, open the link in your browser and enter your current notification data.
More detailed information can be found in this manual.